Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Breakthrough...

My prayer:
God you are so incredible. Thank you for amazing friends who have been praying for me. Thank you for laying me on their hearts. It is awfully hard for me to ask for help, even when I know I need it so thank you for asking them for me!

Today was truly a breakthrough day! During my run this morning I got to thinking, "Ok, so I am stuck. What have you (God) taught me to do when I am stuck? You say, 'What is the last thing I told you to do that you haven't done yet.'" and, eureka! I realize the last thing you told me to do was combine the training techniques with teaching people how to live for you. I started it, but it was harder than I thought and I procrastinated and then just stopped working on it.

So today, I took every spare minute and started putting together the first outline and it is so cool! You just started tying it all together and I see how it can all work together, along with the blog, Zyxter and the whole sheebang! You are SO COOL! And all I needed to do was start doing what you told me to do. That is when it all started coming together.

I feel like I am back in the groove. Back where you intend me to be. The trapped/stuck feeling is gone! There is a new freedom and purpose returned to my life! THANK YOU!!!!! It is sure good to be back!

God I pray for all the amazing people who were praying for me that you just return the blessing in their lives. I pray God that you provide us all with this kind of direction, passion, dreams that make life worthwhile. I LOVE YOU for being you and I WORSHIP YOU for who you are and I PRAISE YOU for the amazing things you do for me!

What God said tonight:
It was there all along and I am so glad you see it now. This season is going to be a lot of work and a lot of fun!

Keep paying attention and don't take my words lightly. I don't tell you things just to hear myself. I tell you to help you. You are my precious daughter and I so want you to live the life I intended for you. I celebrate with you tonight in your breakthrough. Good job getting on the other side of the wall.

I love you and I will continue to equip you. I will continue to give you everything you need physically, spiritually and emotionally each day. I don't have much more to say tonight. Now that you are listening and acting on my direction, we can just be together for a time tonight. Just enjoy hanging out.

Do you know how I see you? Do you know how beautiful you are to me? Do you know that you are every dream I ever had? Do you know that I created you especially for me? Do you know that you are a Royal Priesthood, the head and not the tail, above and not beneath? Do you know who you are to me? Do you know that you are the apple of my eye? Do you know that I have carved you in the palm of my hand? Do you know that you are what I love, long for and spend all of my time thinking about?

You are that important to me. You are my whole focus. You, everyone of you, are the children of the Most High God. You are created in my image and because of my great love for you. I loved you before you even were and I will love you throughout eternity.

Let me be your everything so I can express my love for you. Let me sing you to sleep and give you peace. Let me be your everything. Let me be the breath in your lungs. Let me be your Lord, saviour, redeemer, healer, teacher, father, creator, and the lover of you soul. Let me love you.

You rest now, we have more for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment