Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Attitude...

My Prayer:
Awesome God of all creation. Thank you for today. Thank you for the attitude adjustment and the reminder to be thankful, grateful and appreciate all that you are doing.

Thank you that you don't get angry or fed up with me when I let my attitude slide, but that you always bring me those gentle reminders, and when I don't listen, the stronger reminders. Thank you for loving me too much to let me stay in my mess. You are so good to me God.

You have given me such amazing experiences so far in this life and I can't wait to see what is next. Thank you as always for amazing friends.

Thank you for continuing to confirm your direction for my life. Thank you for continuing to provide opportunities to bless and be a blessing to the people who have put in my life. Thank you for enlarging my territory to include people from all over the world. I thank you God for continuing to expand the reach of your living word that changes people's lives. Thank you for being faithful, every time I seek you, I find you.

ILY God! What do have for us tonight God?

What God said tonight:
Your attitude determines your altitude. You have heard that preached a few times now. It is true you know. When you have a bad attitude, it takes you no where but down. It makes you fail in circumstances that I intended you to succeed in.

Your attitude, like your words, is so important to what happens in your life. Be more watchful over your attitude. Be more aware of the effect it has on you and the people around you.

I will continue to help you and show you when you need to adjust. Remain open to my guidance. Let me be the barometer that warns you of the coming storm. Live a life of gratitude, love and prayer and you will not believe what you can accomplish.

You are a little to wiped out to hear too much more tonight. This has been a roller coaster week but it is necessary to move into the next stage and next season. Continue to trust and love me and I will continue to lead and love you.

You will see the dawn and it will be good. You will see more dreams fulfilled, and not just your own. Be at peace and know that I AM. You will never want for any good thing. Everything I have is yours. Live in the rich abundance of my love for you. Let it flow over and through you that you can be the conduit of it to others.

You will understand one day what this day meant. It and every day has a unique purpose that all work together toward the day that we get to live together forever in paradise. That is the goal. Let's get as many people as we can to come with us. Be you while you do it. Rest now. ILY too!

1 comment: