Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 16, 2010

Transparency...

My prayer:
King and ruler of all creation. How are you doing tonight Daddy? I love you and need you to speak tonight. I am too tired to even think straight so tonight is all you. I praise you, love and worship you!

What God said tonight:
I love you back sweetheart. You are not as done as you think you are right now. This tiredness and fatigue will lift, it will go away. You are on the edge of greatness and that can take a lot out of you.

Your work, your accomplishments are secondary tonight. Tonight I want you to rest and know that I am God. I want you to remember the purpose behind it all. I want you to remember the vision and all of the many people who will experience me as you continue on your journey.

I love you. I want you to see and experience every dream and vision that we have seen together. You must stay strong and endure. Each day will help. You will do better tomorrow than today. You did better today than yesterday. Each day, do one thing better and you won't believe where we will be in a year, or five years or ten years.

Keep focused and know that I am God and Lord of your life. My purpose does not change. My goals have not changed. I want to see everyone saved and living for eternity with me. That is what I want, but they have to want it. How can they know they want it if they don't see that it is good in you?

In your fatigue and in your joy, you must remember that people look to you to see my reflection. Remember to let me shine through. No matter what is happening in your life, let me shine thorough. Let them see me as your comforter when you are sad, your redeemer when things have been taken from you, your teacher when you are learning, your Daddy all of the time. Let them see me be your strength when you are weak. Don't hide what is happening in your day to day life. Let them see it, but let them see me as the answer.

It will help more than you know. It will bring more people to me than any sermon could. People have heard the sermons. They need to see it living and working in your life. Show them that I am real and I am truth. It isn't hard, just be transparent. It is scary, but not hard.

I love you and trust you with my message and my purpose. I don't give that trust lightly but I know you will strive to do what you can. I love you, really. It doesn't become less true the more I tell you. It becomes more true the more I say it. I love you. Rest and prepare. We have more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment